Waterproof in winter, this model features carefully stitched seams, a side zipper, extra ventilation and a removable inner jacket. It is based on ecological insulation made from recycled plastic bottles. This model bears the nom of physicist Max Planck, the founder of quantum physics.
- Hood with drawstrings at front and back of head
- Hood depth adjustment on zipper
- Two-way front zipper and windproof placket on magnets
- Silicone edging and drawcords on sleeves
- Side zippers with additional ventilation provide access to inner pockets rapide
- 2 large front pockets with additional sections
- Smart sleeve pocket for travel cards and ski passes
- Extended sleeve hem for better hand protection
- Extended back
- Practical suspension loop
- The inner quilted jacket is attached to the outer jacket by zippers and snaps. It features a drawstring hood, 3 zipped pockets and elasticated cuffs.
3L fabric with a matt cotton-like surface, made from new-generation T8 yarn. It is stretchable without the use of elastane, but thanks to its highly twisted weave with a structure double helix. Laminated with a waterproof, breathable membrane, protected by a mesh layer and enhanced by a durable, high-performance PFC-free water-repellent coating.
PFC-free. 100% polyester.
- Waterproofing 15,000 mm H₂O (JIS L 1092:2009);
- Breathability 29,500 g/m² / 24 h (JIS L 1099:2012 method B1) ;
- Sealed seams with waterproofing 5,000 mm H₂O (ISO 811:2018).
Inner jacket. Fine ecological 100% polyester smooth made from recycled plastic bottles.
UNIFI® ecological REPREVE® fiber insulation is made from 100% recycled plastic, a significant proportion of which has been collected from the ocean. It offers a high level of heat retention while being lightweight, moisture-resistant and soft to the touch.
The parka is easy to wash but requires delicate care and will last longer if you follow a few rules: machine wash cold at less than 30°C, no bleaching, no tumble drying, line drying, iron at low temperature, no dry cleaning. If you have any problems, please contact us on +31 20 2400 672.