Black Friday: Unbeatable prices on Sneakers and fashion Clothing for Men and Women
It's that day again on Sneakin. The Black November operation starts at the beginning of November and ends on Cyber Monday.
On Black Friday, you can take advantage of exceptional offers on your favorite sneakers brands: Nike adidas , Asics, Puma, New Balance, Reebok, Under Armour, Diadora, Saucony, Veja, Fila, Ellesse, Hummel, Le Coq Sportif, Mizuno...
Once again this year, take advantage of low prices on a wide selection of sneakers, shoes and clothing for men, women and children. You'll also find unbeatable prices on T-Shirts, Sweatshirts and Accessories (Backpacks, Caps, Panniers, Cleaning Products Sneakers).
Visit this page and take advantage of our unbeatable prices on sneakers and sportswear clothing!
Want to know the date of Black Friday in France?Date du Black Friday en France
Like every year, this day is set the day after Thanksgiving, which takes place on the fourth Thursday in November.
On your Sneakin.fr e-commerce site, good deals on sneakers and sportswear clothing take place at durant throughout November. It's simple: promotions are crescendos from the 1st day of November until Black Week(or Cyber Week), then Black Friday and finally Cyber Monday. These Black November events, also known as Black Days, are designed to bring you the best promotional offers of the year. Even durant winter and summer sales are not as attractive as durant Black Friday .
Promotions average between 30% and 40%, but can reach -90%. What's more, discounts are often applicable to the entire site (including the new collection) of the retailer, and not just to a selection of clearance items, as is the case during sales at France.
Don't delay, and mark the date of Black Friday in your diary to make huge savings on your fashion purchases and lifestyle, and why not to anticipate Christmas presents at the end of the year.Black Friday : le meilleur moment pour acheter vos baskets en promotion
- Black Friday adidas Originals: the 3-stripes brand's must-have sneakers at low prices: adidas stan smith adidas Superstar , adidas Gazelle , adidas Falcon , adidas Oz Weego, adidas UltraBoost ...
- Black Friday Asics Shoppe les modèles les plus tendances du moment en promo : Asics GEL-Quantum 360, Asics Gel-Lyte 3, Asics Gel Kayano 5, Asics Gel-Nimbus , Asics Onitsuka Tiger .
- Black Friday Autry Autry : the only day of the year when you'll find on special offer, with exceptional discounts on models from previous collections. Take advantage!
- Black Friday Nike Find the best of the swoosh brand at a discount: Nike React, Nike Air Zoom Pegasus , Nike Free RN, Nike Downshifter...
- Black Friday Puma: Puma RS-X Puma Motorsport , Puma Suede, Puma Cali , see all Puma sneakers on sale!
- Black Friday Under Armour: Incredible discounts on Under Armour HOVR™ Havoc 3 shoes, Under Armour Spawn 2 shoes, Under Armour HOVR™ Machina shoes...
- Black Friday Fila: Shoppe ta paire de basket Fila en mode " Dad Shoes ". Enjoy great discounts on sportswear Fila Brand.
- Black Friday Jordan: Jordan Brand sneakers are the latest trends.
- Black Friday New Balance Buy the classic and timeless New Balance sneakers (997, 520, X-90, 247...) at the best price.
- Black Friday Veja The famous V-brand on special offer only on Black Friday: Veja V-10 Veja V-12 , Veja Campo, Veja SDU , Veja Venturi.
- Black Friday Reebok The British brand's classic sneakers Reebok Club C 85, Reebok Classics, Reebok Aztrek , Reebok Workout
- Black Friday Le Coq Sportif The Coq brand in mega promotion at Black Friday.
- What is Black Friday?
Black Friday is an American tradition held the day after Thanksgiving. In the space of a few years, it has become a must-attend event for pre-Christmas shopping, and a great way to save money. At France, the BF craze is also increasingly relayed by retailers in physical stores and on e-commerce sites. French retailers such as Fnac, Darty, la Redoute and Cdiscount are offering very attractive prices, but only on Black Friday (the big day of sales and discounts).
The origins of Black Friday
Thehistory of Black Friday dates back to the 1930s, when retailers introduced it to revitalize the economy in the wake of the Great Depression (1929).
It's a tradition that continues to this day in the United States, and now at France. In the 1960s, it became a state holiday in several states, enabling some companies to give their employees the day off. In this way, they can bridge the gap between Thanksgiving (always the last Thursday in November) and the weekend.
It's a great way to get together with family and go shopping!
Another origine/legend: still in the 60s, the expression "Black Friday" was also used to describe the state of the roads congested with shoppers on their way to visit Santa Claus (premier day of his arrival in the malls and autres shops) and start their holiday shopping.
What time does Black Friday start?
Black Friday starts at midnight. And e-commerce site traffic is growing by the hour. For example, between 3 a.m. and 7 a.m., early risers will benefit from generally reduced web traffic, making this time more conducive to bargains. As the saying goes: premier arrived, premier served!
When is Black Friday over?
Every year, promotions begin to pour in on the Monday before the official Black Friday date, which marks the start of Black Week, and continue to rain down until the following Monday, known as Cyber Monday.
The best brands of sneakers are available on Sneakin.fr, so now is the time to buy your sneakers on special offer from the top brands: Nike adidas , Asics, Puma, New Balance, Reebok, Veja, Under Armour, Diadora, Mizuno, Faguo et bien d'autres marques mode, lifestyle et sportswear.
This year's Black Friday will be truly exceptional, with discounts of up to -80%.